SIZES FOR CLOTHING & FOOTWEAR
Q. If I am not sure about sizes for footwear or clothing, what should I do?
A. Contact Outdoor Emporium, either by phone or email. Our experienced staff are there to help and can advise you.
eg. FOOTWEAR - Sizes vary according to Footwear manufacturers or are in Euro or UK sizes only.
eg. CLOTHING - Certain clothing is recommended worn either close fitting or loose, according to intended use. We will discuss your intended outdoor requirements with you to best advise.
BUYING FROM THE WEBSITE
Q. How do I order items from the website?
A. 1. Click on the 'Add to basket' button beside the product you require and this will place the item in your 'Shopping basket', and present the contents and total of your basket, including the delivery charge.
- To remove a product from your basket click 'Delete' button next to the product you want to remove.
- You can change the quantity you require, for each product. Click the "Update" button to re-calculate the total.
- Please check the size, colour & quantity for each product in your basket.
2. When you have added all the products you wish to buy to your Basket, click 'Proceed to Checkout'.
3. After you 'Proceed to Checkout' you will be asked to fill in your name, address and contact details. (Delivery and your card billing address is required to be the same.)
Information about our customers is carefully protected as required by data protection and consumer legislation.
4. When you are happy with your order, click 'Proceed to Pay'. You will be passed to a secure page to provide your credit or switch card details.
5. Payment with a card is made in 3 easy stages.
Your order will be acknowledged by e-mail shortly afterwards.