Vango Omega 250
A generously sized tunnel tent that sleeps 2, with large living space, and comparatively low weight, lots of room in the vestibule allows for storage of your kit - suit DoE, festival goers and general campers
- flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable
- line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- pole sleeve tension adjusters keep the flysheet taut, therefore enhancing weather resistance
- conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- we weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- flysheet vents with mesh coverings allow vapour to pass through, reducing condensation, but keep the bugs out
- the blink of a reflective tab in the beam of a head torch is a reassuring sight at the end of a long day. Multiple reflective points on the pegging points ensure that the tent is picked up by your light.
- part mesh inner door - Increases ventilation in the inner tent while keeping bugs out
- all Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- fast pack tent bag allows your tent to be packed away easily, even when wet, due to oversized entry/exit point. Drawcord allows easy operation while compression straps control pack size.
- orange reflective high strength guylines - enables you to see your guylines in the beam of your torch
- guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching.
- Total weight 4.19kg.
Colour: Cactus Green
RRP: £200SALE PRICE
On-line price £159.99